Applying for an Early Years place
How to apply to join one of our Reception classes at Sir Francis Hill Primary School
Does your child start school in Reception in September 2024?
Were they born between 1st September 2019 and 31st August 2020?
If so, you can apply for your child join Sir Francis Hill Primary School Reception.
All Reception applications must be made online via the Lincolnshire County Council website.
- Lincolnshire Council school admissions for Reception children open 15th November 2023 and close 15th January 2024.
- Late admissions re-open 17th April 2024 until 17th May 2024.
- If you complete an on-time application online, you will be emailed your offer by Lincolnshire Council on 16th April 2024.
- Late admissions offers will processed after 27th May 2024.
- When you apply you can select up to three schools, in order of preference.
- You can amend your application at any time before the closing date.
For more information please see the Lincolnshire Council website or contact school admissions.
- Please be aware the school office can not process any applications to join our school.
- All Reception applications must go via Lincolnshire Council.
- If your child attends Sir Francis Hill Nursery you must also make an application via Lincolnshire Council to secure a Reception place.
Online Applications: Lincolnshire Council - School Admissions
Postal Address: Lincolnshire County Council, County Offices, Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1YL
Tel: 01522 552222
How to apply to join our Nursery at
Sir Francis Hill Primary School
For more information and to apply for a place at our nursery please contact the school office or arrange a visit and meet the Early Years team.
Postal Address: Sir Francis Hill Primary School, Bristol Drive, Lincoln LN6 7UE
Tel: 01522 520359 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm if no answer please leave a voice mail)
To apply for a place please complete an 'Expression of Interest' form and email or return it to the school office. A form can be downloaded below.