You can also purchase some fantastic books to help with mental health, worries and anxieties as well as journals, colouring books and diaries to express feelings and emotions.
The following books are some recommendations if you prefer a book to online resources.
- Mindful Kids: selection of interactive self-care activity books for children aged 7+ to colour and doodle their way to happiness, calm and confidence (Dr Sharie Coombes): Be Positive! No Worries! Hello Happy! Be Brave! Letting Go!
- I Am Mindful: (Mindfulness for kids, anger management, children's books age 3 5, preschool) (Self-Regulation Book 11) (Michael Gordon)
- The Huge Bag of Worries, Virginia Ironside.
- Ruby’s Worry: A Big Bright Feelings Book, Tom Percival
- Don't Worry, Be Happy: A Childs Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Poppy O'Neill
- Today I Am Mad: (Anger Management, Kids Books, Baby, Childrens, Ages 3 5, Emotions) (Self-Regulation Skills Book 1) (Michael Gordon)
- Anger Management Workbook for Kids: 50 Fun Activities to Help Children Stay Calm and Make Better Choices When They Feel Mad, Samantha Snowden.